If earning money is the only reason to start a youtube channel, why not use it in different ways to generate revenue? 

We all are used to hearing about Adsense programs or youtube partnering programs, but there are many more ways to generate income. So, let’s dive into the different options: 

#1 YouTube Partner Program or Google Adsense

Generating revenue from ads that run against your content is one of the accessible ways for creators to earn money from YouTube. Applying to join the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) is a milestone in monetizing your content. 

Generating income for ads run against your content is the general way for creators to earn money from Youtube. Applying for youtube monetization or a youtube partnering program is a milestone. 

You must overcome a few steps to apply for the youtube partnering program. After meeting all criteria, you can start earning from youtube. Here below the steps: 

  1. At least 1,000 YouTube Subscribers
  2. Minimum 4,000 Hours of YouTube Watch Time in the Last Year (12 months). 
  3. Live Where the YouTube Partner Program is Available to Creators
  4. No strikes on Channel
  5. Linked with Adsense account
  6. Enabled two-factor authentication 

The following steps are required to enable youtube monetization: 

Sign in to your desired youtube account to monetize

Click on Youtube Studio

Click on Monetization Button from other features

Agreed with Youtube terms & conditions 

Linked with your existing AdSense account or create a new one. 

Confirm monetization preference.

Keep in Mind that youtube will keep 45% share of ad revenue, and you will have a chance to payout 55%. 

To learn about more youtube programs, click YouTube Partner Program.

Sharing Is Caring

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top
Newsletter Subscription Looking for More Traffic from Digital Campaign

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and keep updated with us.